||This internship will require a good basic understanding of financial accounting and the successful interns will wish to use their skills in a practical environment.
Interns will be expected to carry out extensive, rigorous and in-depth financial analysis on a wide range of UK companies and make reports and recommendations on them to management.
Barcode House, Shaw Street, St. Helens WA10 1EN United Kingdom
- Financial Assessment of Companies
- Assessment of working capital requirements
- Assessment of asset leasing requirements
- Assessment of growth potential
- Assessment of merger, acquisition and disposal potential
- Assessment of export readiness
- Assessment of R&D tax credits potential
- Assessment of unclaimed capital allowances
- Assessment of solvency